Sunday 24 May 2009




***old times***


just thought this photo was hilarious...my husband and a mate from years gone by...they look like mad professors...







and this one of Mish.....she was nearly three and a real brat...still is sometimes even at 26...she was sooo cute tho..




I just adore old photos and soon I am going to have to go through a trunk load as it has to be done for a very specific reason...will tell you why soon....
have a great Sunday.






5 of your thoughts.....:

Gemel said...

What on earth were they up to??
Were our kids ever that young?????

See you soon, really looking forward to it, been TOO long!

Gina said...

Classic photos! I really must do the same and scan mine :)

June said...

I love the photo of your husband and his friend. I wonder if they found the cure to anything important.
Smiles,
June

Tinsie said...

Great photos! What were your husband and friend up to???

Unknown said...

My husband looks like a mad scientist everyday.................because he is! He's in there at the moment, a late night call in to the hospital laboratory hence I'm checking out all my favourite blogs.