Tuesday 28 April 2009






***a little magic***


and today 'The Crystal Fairy' and I are wishing you all a magical day....cos when times are a tad tough a little magic goes a long way......







the crystal fairy found a new home in the States










reverse side of the crystal fairy


4 of your thoughts.....:

Tinsie said...

That's an interesting looking fairy. I like it :-)

Jeanette Nord said...

Oh the fairy is simply beautiful! You are a constant source of inspiration. Now I want to go do a fairy of my own.....but the garden beckons....or the weed do!

Have a great day!
Jeanette

PS At last I have finished your little winning. Will put it in the post really soon.

June said...

Your art is so amazing. I love coming here for my beauty fix.

betsters said...

I found one! Of your lovely paper dolls!!!
I knew if I searched long enough...
and I enjoyed her!