Friday 26 June 2009




***bringing back Billie-Jean***




and memories of times long past....that is why I wanted to post this clip as it holds many memories for me as well as others of that I can be sure....... Micheal will be missed by millions and even tho I was never a huge fan of his I really liked a lot of his music and considered his dancing second to none....he will be remembered in whatever capacity people want to remember him......and whether good or bad...he will remain a LEGEND...




3 of your thoughts.....:

Gina said...

Many memories coming back for me too..esp through the 80's..and esp this song! I was huge fan as a teeb..just as much for his incredible dancing. I'm SO sad :(

Jeanette Nord said...

No one like Jacko to bring back memories of the 80`s. His life is sad though.... a young child hidden in a grown mans body!

Take care
Jeanette

Tinsie said...

I was never a great Jacko fan either.... but what a waste of great musical talent! May he rest in peace.