Tuesday 30 June 2009





***pretty maids all in a row***


a couple of weeks ago we went down to a little cove on the island where these old maids were lined up on the quay ready and waiting for their next trip out..... they are used for towing small fishing boats down to the beach which are then launched into the sea....
they appear to posses their own personalities which inspired me to take their portraits....in fact I almost felt like I had to ask their permission first....can you imagine any passer-by over hearing me talking to a bunch of rusty old metal relics?....they would have thought me certifiable...
perhaps i am!!





















4 of your thoughts.....:

Gemel said...

Just like my tractor at the nursery :-)

Unknown said...

My brother owns a tractor but it's nowhere near as cute as one of these!
Thanks for visiting my blog too! I'm staying at Aria Villas Bali and Emerald Villas Bali when I go on my holiday. Can't wait!

Tinsie said...

I love tractors :-) These are great shots!

Jeanette Nord said...

They look almost human....blinking their eyes at me! Lovely pics!

Take care
Jeanette