Monday 3 August 2009




***since here last***


since I was here last I have been getting creative finishing making my puppet and a paper doll....
watching the lime trees coming into blossom and smelling the divine perfume drifting on an evening breeze....
since I was here last I have had me time reading and thinking and taking photos....working and shopping and cooking
since I was here last the apricot tree has produced it's first abundant crop after being planted for 16 years.....needless to say I have been indulging
since I was here last I have enjoyed family times with daughter one....eating and chatting and sharing thoughts and plans













since I was here last I have been re evaluating my life plans my goals and my dreams....what is important and what is not
and since I was here last I have been packing up boxes with books and bedding and my favourite textiles....why? you may wonder....well I will tell you soon.....but not just yet.....not just yet....


xoxo



3 of your thoughts.....:

Gemel said...

Seems we have a lot to tell each other as I am doing the same.....packing boxes!

Unknown said...

I think I know!! Goodluck with all the work ahead of you.

Jeanette Nord said...

Dearest Mandi!
In other words you have used your time well! Very welcome back though....and boy did you make me curious.

Take care
Jeanette