Tuesday 14 July 2009



***bastille birthday gifts***



one of which was this lens for my camera




the other was a drive out for supper


after which we walked along st. ouen's beach and saw a storm brewing


next door to here is where I chose my roberts revival radio in cream


and then I decided to play with photoshop




so there you have it a pretty chilled day for me tho I know a little sad for some....






3 of your thoughts.....:

Unknown said...

GREAT PHOTOS Mandi with your wonderful new lens....they look very artistic! Hope you are well....I've been VERY busy....fun busy though....smiles, Angela.

Jeanette Nord said...

Mmmm sounds like a great day and the photos are amazing! Cloudy and stormy days are much more fun for a photoshoot than sunny aren`t they.

Take care
Jeanette

Tinsie said...

Interesting captures - excellent idea!